School Rules and Regulations
- Students should be at school every day by 7.45 a.m (Before 7.50 Registration) except for an acceptable reason (sickness, bereavement, important appointments)
- Students are to be in their full correct uniform at all times.
- Students not using the school transport should be picked up as follows:
FS 1, FS2 : 12.30PM
Year 1 onwards : 2.15 PM Year 1 (1.30 or 2.15 p.m)
- Students are not allowed to wait on the main road.
- All items like clothing, books, stationery etc. should be clearly marked with the child’s name and class.
- Parents are requested to familiarize themselves with their child’s timetable so that he/she only carries those books which are required for that day.
- Homework should be done everyday. Homework assigned to the younger children should be supervised by the parents and signed in the appropriate place in the diary.
- Students should bring a healthy lunch to school each day. No sweets, chocolates or fizzy drinks are allowed.
- Any change in residential address or telephone number should be immediately informed to the school authorities.